My dear friend Heather gave me this book for my birthday and I love it! Sunday morning I got up to grabbed my book and snuggled back in my bed to have a good read. Grant decided he was going to read it to me so he sat on the bed and read it to me like I was a little girl and it was perfect! The book is great for when you need to be reminded how great you really are and to remind you not to compare yourself to others. You are you for a reason! It is a great book and I had a great Sunday morning having it read to me by my great husband! Monday, February 9, 2009
TODAY I LIVE!
My dear friend Heather gave me this book for my birthday and I love it! Sunday morning I got up to grabbed my book and snuggled back in my bed to have a good read. Grant decided he was going to read it to me so he sat on the bed and read it to me like I was a little girl and it was perfect! The book is great for when you need to be reminded how great you really are and to remind you not to compare yourself to others. You are you for a reason! It is a great book and I had a great Sunday morning having it read to me by my great husband! Posted by Amy Piller at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry I'm a bit late in saying that... It sounds like you had a great day!
How sweet that Grant read it to you - the words probably meant more coming from him. What a good hubby!
How nice!! You'll have to bring it..I want to read it!
Sorry I haven't checked your blog forever! Once you go private it doesn't update the blogger thing, so I forgot to check it! Anyway, It looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! I am glad you had a great birthday. It was fun to have you over the other night. I hope you have fun in FLORIDA! I am really jealous! lov ya!
Hey, I think I'll get that book for myself and mom and sister and sister-in-laws
Looks and sounds wonderful!
Now we can't wait to see your pics from your Florida Trip! :o)
Always thinking about you both and always always close to our hearts
and I hope your ears are always buring cuz we are "always" talking about you two!!!!
big Hugs
Momp
Today i wonder...when are you going to update your blog?? I MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment