Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Activities

Grant and I just got changed from being on the activities committee to being the chair people over the committee. We are totally up to the challenge but have no idea what we are doing so....this is where you all come into play. We have a ward camp out coming up and we need ideas for it, do you guys have any ideas?

9 comments:

tiare said...

a chili and cornbread cook-off would be fun, plus supply the food.
if you have a big enough area square dancing is fun!...or line dancing!!!

Alayna said...

Hey...that is my calling too and I also have to plan a campout. Luckily there is not much to plan for a YSA campout cause all we do is have a testimony meeting at night with some smores and then breakfast in the morning.

Lindsey and Zach said...

yes go with the cookoff idea..dutch oven is always good too. my family does cookoffs all the time and it is a blast.

Marianne and Matt said...

lovin' the cookoff idea. Find someone who plays the guitar and sing songs around the campfire....I love doing that, kinda cheesy but so fun!

Staci said...

You guys will be good at this calling! I must agree with everyone else I think the cookoff is a great idea. I would vote for dutch oven though since that is kind of a camping thing.

I dont know though - when I think of you and 'church campouts' all I can picture is you and the girls not ever wanting to get out of your tent!! :)

Kelley Rae said...

Have you talked to Chad & Amy? They might have some great ideas for you. Sorry, I'm not much help!

Alayna said...

Oh come on Staci, we got out of the tent to use the bathroom. Give us a little credit...

Natalie said...

Hi Amy! You have a super cute blog. I am excited that you are the activity chairs now - you guys will do a great job. I really can't think of anyone better. I have all the info for you. I can meet with you whenever. Just let me know.

Dad and Mom Piller said...

What does your new car look like??

and Congrats to the new addition to your families

Love your Easter Cakes and treats!
Yummmm

hugs

mom piller