Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SNOW

Seriously, what is with this snow? The last 3 days have started with me scraping my windows and that is never a good sign for how the day is going to go. Today was no different, snow again! I thought that the first day of Spring was March 20th and I am pretty sure that day has come and gone and yet still no sign of Spring! OK, that is enough complaining for today. I will say how thankful I am for my new car and how well it drives in the snow, it makes this weather much easier to deal with but I am still ready for some warm spring days!

5 comments:

Alayna said...

Seriously, what is with these 80 degree temperatures? It is so freaking HOT!

Funny how we only live about 10 hours away from each other and our weather systems could not be more opposite. NUTTY!!!

Glad you are enjoying the new ride. You should post pictures sometime.

Unknown said...

That's so crazy! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I totally can't wait to see you both in Sept.

Hey, unless, in early August you can join us for a week at Lake Powell?

Lindsey and Zach said...

YEAH WHAT IS UP WITH THIS FREAKIN WEATHER, I HATE IT!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR "TRUE" SPRING. SO HOW ARE YOU DOIN AMES? YOU NEVER CALLED ME BACK AFTER YOUR WORK PHONE CALL BY THE WAY..SORRY TO HEAR THAT THINGS ARE NOT GOING THE BEST AT THE JOB. SEEMS LIKE YOU ALWAYS END UP WORKING FOR THOSE INTERESTING COMPANIES HUH?

Marianne and Matt said...

I guess you just need to come back here!!

tiare said...

SOOOOOOOO sick of it.