Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Only Touch it Once!

This is my new motto. I can not tell you how many times I put something down and say I will put it away in a minute and then the next day there it is still siting there where it doesn't belong. Because of this my new motto is only touch it once and it is working! Whenever I go to put something down I say that in my mind and go walk the extra 5 steps to put it where it really goes. Hooray!!! More to come with Easter pictures...

3 comments:

Alayna said...

I totally thought you were going somewhere else with that post...

Marianne and Matt said...

Oh Alayna...what was she thinking? No but really I am just starting to learn that motto as well. It is so much easier to just put things away right at the moment instead of always doing it later.

Heidi said...

I need to pick up (or put away) that motto too. I never put things away and I think it drives everyone around me crazy!!