Thursday, May 28, 2009

Girls Night Out

Alayna was in town so of course we had to get the gang together (minus Marianne & Staci). We had so much fun catching up and just hanging out oh and of course eating. We went to Red Mango after dinner and it is my new favorite place. If you have never been there make sure you go it is delicious and one of the better things for you to eat for Dessert. I love you girls and am so blessed to have you all as friends(more than friends sisters)! We missed you Marianne and Staci!




5 comments:

jessi said...

It was so fun! Thanks for the good times!

Mrs. JM said...

oh red mango!!! so yummy. so simple. i'm determined to make my own version soon. looks like a fun time!

Emily said...

Glad I was there this time! Thanks for the laughs.

Alayna said...

I am SO sad to be leaving AZ. It was so great to see all of you girls and to see all the good times I am missing out on. You guys always will be my FAVES!!! Can't wait to see you in AZ this week...

Marianne and Matt said...

You girlies are probably the cutest EVER in the whole world, seriously you all look beautiful! I miss you all SOOOO much!!