Grant & I are so lucky to have such great Moms. This Mothers day we went to brunch with some of our family and had to get a photo of all the great women!
About dinner...yeah I will plan on it, I only just heard about it through Jessi today. I don't check my email very often so I had not received the message to reply about it, sorry.
5 comments:
How fun! I love your mom... She is an amazing women and you are lucky to have her!!!! You'll be a wonderful mom like her :)
Aww...cute! I can't believe how big Amanda is. She looks like a freaking teenager! And hello...your hair is to die for! LOVE IT!!!
Oh, and Sue rocks my world!
I love your mom, or should I say...my second mom!! And by the way your new nephew is ADORABLE!!
as has already been stated...i too love your mom....as well as the rest of the women in your family!!!
About dinner...yeah I will plan on it, I only just heard about it through Jessi today. I don't check my email very often so I had not received the message to reply about it, sorry.
Post a Comment