Last Sunday we went up to Henefer to visit Grandma and Virgina. After a delicious dinner we took a long walk around the little town of Henefer, it is gorgeious. Thanks Grandma and Virgina for a great time had by all!
looks like fun. How come you have never taken me horse back riding in Henefer? And how many times have you been to my cabin?....just doesn't seem very fair does it? :)
Hey, I want to go horseback riding too! Though I have never taken you anywhere cool (because I don't have anywhere cool to take you) I still want to go!!! J?K looks like you had tons of fun!
2 comments:
looks like fun. How come you have never taken me horse back riding in Henefer? And how many times have you been to my cabin?....just doesn't seem very fair does it? :)
Hey, I want to go horseback riding too! Though I have never taken you anywhere cool (because I don't have anywhere cool to take you) I still want to go!!! J?K looks like you had tons of fun!
Post a Comment