I don't understand why people treat people with such a lack of respect. If you have a problem with someone talk to them don't just ignore them and walk away everytime they enter a room. We are not in highschool anymore, treat people with respect everyone deserves it!!!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Is Grant being mean to you again? Just kidding!!!! Respect can go a loooong way, Amen to what you said!
I totally agree! Grow up people!!!
So I had to catch up on all that I have missed, sounds like you have had good times and sad times, I am sorry. Well I definetely agree with what you say, it is so importnat to talk and not just walk away. Hope all ended well!
Are you referencing a personal story...because I can't tell. Just kidding sunshine! Please know that I would NEVER ignore you and walk out of a room when you entered. Even if you did piss me off. You are the BEST!!!
Post a Comment