Ok, so yesterday was a bad day for me. I was dealing with some stuff and had a bit of an emotional breakdown at church. There I was crying through the entire meeting. For the most part no one really new except for the cute little kid in front of me. I would say he is about 4. He kept looking at me all concerned and then he showed me a drawing he drew. It was a big smiley face. I think it was suppose to be me because it had my hair but anyway it definitely made me smile. He made my day and boy did I need it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I just absolutely adore you! Thank you for being such an amazing friend!
Loves,
Heidi
Is everything ok? I am sorry you were having a bad day. I always end up having major cry sessions at church. Lucky for me I get to go to the moms lounge and listen so I can have my own cry session with Carter.
I went to the Nauvoo pagent Monday, and cried the whole time. My little niece Hayley said "Mom, why is aunt Jessi Bawling?" NICE huh! Let me know if I can do anything :)
That is so cute!! Kids are the best, they either make you smile....or sometimes cry too:)
Hey Amy! Cute blog. We should all get together sometime. Sorry to hear about the bad day, but that story is so cute. Kari
that is so cute. kids can always make things feel a little better.
good job on the 10,000 steps a day!! that is hard to do, even with chasing kids around. I have tried myself and only had that many a couple of times
Your angels are always there to let you know one way or another that both you and Grant are so very much "loved"
hugs
momp
Post a Comment