Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weekend Festivities

This past weekend my sister and her kids came into town. We all met up at Grandma's in Henefer for some family fun and the kids rodeo...

The kids had a ball at the rodeo, they even tried to catch a chicken. Gunnar was devastated that he didn't catch it although I am pretty sure his parents are glad he didn't since the prize was to take it home.
I wanted to take pictures of the kids so I spent most of the day trying to get photos of the kids playing. We always have so much fun running around in Henefer!



3 comments:

Wendi and Eric said...

Fun! As always, we wish we were there to hang out with you all! love you guys.

Alayna said...

Wow! Look at Cora in those short shorts and sexy brown hair. Too cute! I can't believe how big everyone is getting. Especially Bubba! Looks like you guys had a blast. There is nothing better than hangin' with the grandkids for sure!

Marianne and Matt said...

K seriously I don't even recognize your neices and nephews. That is so sad to me. I didn't even know that was Cora for the longest time. I need to hang out with your family more:( I'm glad you guys had so much fun.