Ever since we moved into our home Grant and I have been doing all kinds of projects. The latest have been my favorite...
We repainted our kitchen table and covered our chairs. Grant did the sanding and painting and my mom and I did the covering. It was so much fun working on it with my mom and I love the way they turned out!




When we bought our house the one thing I had trouble with was our backyard or lack of yard. Since then I have fallen in love the the possibilities! Our first project has been our rock wall and upper area of our yard. As seen in the before pictures below it was a 12ft high rock wall that was pretty much impossible to use and even harder to climb to make use of the area on top of it. Grant and I decided we wanted to make rock stairs so we could have a patio on top. We found a great rock wall builder and now we have stairs and a patio on top. I still need to do flowers in the rocks and patio furniture on top but that will be waiting until next year I am so excited for the possibilities of our yard now. Stay tuned for next year when we hopefully make it even better!





When we bought our house the one thing I had trouble with was our backyard or lack of yard. Since then I have fallen in love the the possibilities! Our first project has been our rock wall and upper area of our yard. As seen in the before pictures below it was a 12ft high rock wall that was pretty much impossible to use and even harder to climb to make use of the area on top of it. Grant and I decided we wanted to make rock stairs so we could have a patio on top. We found a great rock wall builder and now we have stairs and a patio on top. I still need to do flowers in the rocks and patio furniture on top but that will be waiting until next year I am so excited for the possibilities of our yard now. Stay tuned for next year when we hopefully make it even better!





5 comments:
You have more motivation to get things done than me!
LOVE the chairs!
AWESOME! I echo Alayna....the chairs are perfect! I can just imagine you guys sitting out on the patio during your summer evenings!!!
I had no idea you had covered those chairs yourself. They look amazing!! Great job!
I love what you guys have done with your home. I need a fabric store that has cool patterns other than aloha prints. Awesome job.
Post a Comment