I am way behind on this but before (and after) Chanman came I had a few showers. My sisters threw me a family one and even my family from Indiana got to be there...
My mom's ward that I grew up in also had a shower for me & Chandler. This shower was on July 17th which ended up being over a week after Chandler was born. I didn't take him because he had just been release from the NICU but it was great to see everyone and feel so much support!
My dear friends Lanz and Linds also planned a shower for me but Chandler went and messed it all up. It was planned for July 10th and Chandler came on July 8th so instead of a shower a few of my friends came to visit me the day I was release from the hospital. Alayna made a beautify cake which I love and we had some pizza before I headed back to the hospital to see Chandler in the NICU. Other dear friends who were invited to the shower that was cancelled visited me and Chandler at the hospital.
Thank you all for your support and love!
1 comments:
LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Post a Comment