Today was Chanman's 2 month check up.
Our sweet little Chanman is growing up way to fast! He was only 5.12 when we brought him home and a week later he was 7.5lbs. Shortly after that Chandler got sick and had to go to the doctor. Poor guy had a head cold and could barley breathe. At that apt. he weighted in at 10.5lbs and today he is weighing in at 13.3lbs. I love a chubby baby but I am sad when I think that I will never again hold that tiny little boy I brought home from the hospital.He has been the perfect baby, not that he has been perfect just that I love him so much I am willing to look past the things that are not so perfect...
He is a spitty baby. The first thing people say when I pick him up after being babysat is "he spits up a lot" and it is true. He is a very spitty baby. We have tried different formula and having him sit up after feeding for at least 30 minutes but to no prevail he keeps spitting up. Now that he has gained so much weight he has rolls on his neck and with all the spit up I am constantly trying to make sure and get the milk from his rolls. Doctor gave me a prescription so hopefully that will help.
He is a stinky baby. This is usually the second thing people say when they watch him, "he has very stinky farts", this is also very true. I am blaming it on the formula:)He has been sick. The poor guy had a head cold and couldn't breath. This meant lots of buggers and lots of sleepless nights and a very grumpy and overwhelmed mother!


5 comments:
Wow, that kid has grown so fast! Sorry you're getting baptized by fire into the realm of when your kids are sick. Not fun to go through that so early. I hope his meds help with the spitting up, too. Keep hangin in there, lady!
Oh he is adorable!!! hope the spitting up gets better. My oldest son was like that, we called him pukybean because he spit up alot and I was grateful Everyday that we have crappy carpet in our family room, then I didn't feel so bad about him spitting up on it ALL THE TIME! Anyway, I hope the meds help and you get more sleep and good luck!
Oh my goodness - he gets more adorable every time I see him. I love his clothes and the photo of him in his chair. We need to go get a cupcake again!
Yes, that outfit is adorable on him! I take full credit for that...
Just kidding! I am sorry to hear that there are so many struggles, but so happy that you are lovin' your boy. He is adorable! He seriously does get cuter everytime I see him. I am sad to be missing out on all the growing. I may have to come visit soon...
Oh I want to kiss those cheeks. Chandler just gets cuter and cuter. Hope you two will be feeling better soon. lots of love.
Post a Comment