Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Date Night!!!

Last night Grant sugested we go out to the Thanksgiving Point gardens, I tell ya he is full of great ideas. Anyway we went and walked through the whole thing I can't tell you how beautiful that place is. It is Tulip season and they have tons of them in more colors then you can imagine. We took lots of pictures most of which didn't turn out so well but I added some anyway.....Enjoy!I love the water falls!
This is the entrance to the secret garden, my favorite garden.
Grant could barely fit.

Not the greatest picture of me but this is another

part of the secret garden.


Grant looking at all the cool fish,


they follow you to where ever you are on that bridge.

The beautiful fish Grant was looking at.

The Secrect Garden (my favorite)

Can you tell what Grant is pretending to do? lol.


Cute little Grant:)

and little old me......the end








3 comments:

Alayna said...

I wish I could go on a date...

Marianne and Matt said...

First off..LOVE the black shirt you are wearing, and yes I want it!! Next, I didn't even know they had waterfalls at Thanksgiving point. I really want to go there now, it looks beautiful. How fun!!

Lindsey and Zach said...

Yeah I suck at writing blogs, but I have been focusing on jazzing mine up so I have a good excuse. Fun date...I wanna go sometime, I had no idea they had stuff like that there.