I know that yesterday was Mother's day and we love our mothers very much, but for our family our thoughts have been with our dad! Yesterday morning Grant received a call from his mom saying dad had been in a motor cycle accident and was in the ambulance on his way to the hospital. I don't really know a lot of details about what exactly happened, I do know that he was in his neighborhood driving when his throttle got stuck. I guess after the whole thing he walked home, at which time mom called 911. Again I don't know all the details but I do know that he broke his shoulder, collar bone, and 6 ribs. His lungs were bruised and his liver and aorta were punctured. Right now they are waiting for the swelling to go down so they can take him in for surgery. We want him to know we are praying for him and can't wait for him to get better and back to all his adventures! Please help us pray for his fast and full recovery.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so sad. How is Grant doing? Are you guys going out to see him? We will definitatly keep him in our prayers.
I am sorry to hear about that. I will definitely be thinking of him. I bet you guys are glad that you are coming to visit so soon...
Oh I am sorry Amy and Grant that is never a good phone call to get. Keep us all posted of how things are going...
Post a Comment