A telling Tag.
A-Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Grant
C- Cake or Pie: Um...this one is hard I think I will have to say my mom's jello pie but you know I love Marianne's mom's peach cream pie:)
D- Day of Choice: Saturday, I get to spend time with my hubby
E- Essential Item: ChapStick - of course I usually forget it and have to ask people to use theirs, lol.
F- Favorite Color: um.... right now i kinda like green.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I don't think there is much of a difference and truly I would rather have some sweetish fish.
H- Hometown: Sandy Utah
I- Indulgence(s): I love breads any kind! oh and pot stickers can't forget them!
J- January or July: July, I am so sick of the cold snowy days I want some sun.
K- Kids: None yet
L- Life is incomplete without: Grant I can't imagine my life without him now.
M- Mariage Date: Octover 5, 2007
N- Number of siblings: 3 brothers and 2 sisters with 3 sister in laws and 1 brother in laws
O- Oranges or Apples: these days I would say oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Fire!!!!!!!
Q- Quote(s): "Think to Thank" our sealer said that at our wedding and I love it!
R- Reasons to Smile: The weather is finally getting warm:)
S- Season: I love spring and Summer!
T- Tag Six: Really I don't know who to tag....Lindsey, Wendy, Amanda, Dixie, ???
U- Unknown fact about me: I don't know, it must be unknown to me too.
V- Veggies or Fruit: Fruit all the way
W- Worst Habit: I say a word I shouldn't say when I get frustrated, lol.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have never had any of them.
Y- Your favorite food: I love italian
- I don't think there is a question for this one?
Monday, May 5, 2008
Finally Tagged!!
Posted by Amy Piller at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah! I love that you are a true blogger and you answered my tag. It's fun to learn things about you, like I never even knew your favorite food was italian, I thought I knew EVERYTHING about you:)
Post a Comment