Wednesday, May 28, 2008

OH SO OUT OF TOUCH!!!

This is going to be a very short blog. We just got back from Arizona and work is crazy busy. I will post more about our Arizona trip as soon as I can. I will say that Grant's dad is doing MUCH BETTER. He is in Surgery now, so lots of prayers his way!

Ok, so I am out of touch because I left my cell phone in Arizona. I put it in my pocket and then sat down on the couch to rest. Well I guess the phone didn't want to go back to good old Utah because it jumped out of my pocket. Before I realized we were at the airport. My great Mother-in-law sent it to me.
Here is hopeing I will be IN TOUCH SOON!

2 comments:

jessi said...

Keep me posted on how your father-in-law is doing. I am glad you had so much fin in Arizonia! Sounded like you had a blast. Love ya!

jessi said...

I meant to say fun, not fin :) I promise I am edumacated :)