I tend to be a bit of a worrier, I know you are all think "a bit" doesn't quite explain it well enough but I a going with "a bit" because it makes me feel better. Anyway because I tend to worry about things that I have no control over I tend to be a little over tense and decided that I needed a little pampering. I planned to go get a pedicure and manicure on Saturday morning while Grant played basketball. Grant's car had a little issue so I ended up taking it in to the shop first. Lets just say I was promised it would be an hour and after 2 hours of sitting in the waiting room watching people come and go I was a little frustrated. I did finally get out of there in time to run to my appointment. The pedicure and manicure where exactly what I needed and extremely relaxing. The lady kept laughing at me because I kept falling asleep. I loved every minute of it! I had a lot of time to just think. I thought a lot about what I want to be and what I am at this point in my life. A lot about what really matters and that I often get caught up in the things that will not matter in a year from now (like the time spent at the car shop). I feel rejuvenated and ready to face all that this world has to offer now.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
How nice- I am jealous. We need to just pamper ourselves sometimes. It makes life worth while.
You know, sadly I have never had a manicure or a pedicure. Maybe that's why I'm so tense all the time! Hey feel free to show that picture of mine. They are beautiful mountains!
SO LUCKY!! I want one! I'm glad you were able to relax a little bit...you deserve it:)
Nice, I hope you didn't snore or droll on yourself like I would off. :)
Awesome idea Amy. I think I need to pamper myself too.
Awww...I think I am due for a pedicure myself. Pure JEALOUSY.
I've only had one pedicure and it was really nice - except for the hot wax part! I wasn't expecting that at all and the wax was SO hot! But it was relaxing and fun. I'm glad you got to go and do it! :)
Post a Comment