Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jesuses and Cookies

This past weekend we went to the Draper temple open house. Before we left I asked my nephew, Gunnar, what we were going to see at the temple. His reply.....Jesuses and cookies. I loved it, but the best part was that he was completely right! There was lots of paintings of Jesus and delicious cookies.
The temple is beautiful inside and out. The kids were so reverent the entire time in the temple holding each others hands and whispering about what they say. They especially loved the beautiful chandelier.

3 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

I'm sooo glad you put a picture of the temple up....I have been dying to see it!! It's beautiful, glad you got to go!

Wendi and Eric said...

Beautiful Temple.

Check our site today and see if it works okay. Thanks for the notice.

jessi said...

I loved the temple too! It was beautiful. Hunter loved "the movie theater" and the buss ride