Friday, January 30, 2009

Sleepover

Last Saturday Amanda & Chase slept at our house while their parents were in Las Vegas. They didn't get there until almost 11 so we put them right to bed when they arrived. The next morning we woke up much earlier then normal and had breakfast and played some "game boards" as Chase calls them. While putting them to bed I realized how much I want a family and to be a mother. I love to love those kids and to watch them as they learn new things. I can't wait tell it is mine and Grant's turn!

3 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

So cute!! I think kids are a lot of fun...especially as they get a little older. But really I can't wait for you to have kids either.

E Terry said...

How fun! Ya I can't wait either for it to be your turn too!!! :)

Wendi and Eric said...

You guys will be awesome parents. But until then my kids will continue to enjoy being the only Piller grandchildren.