I got really sick of our room being so dark so a little while ago I just decided to redo the room. I painted over the dark wall with the cream color that the other walls were and then painted the wall with the window blue. We then decided to move the bed to under the window (I know that is a no no in design, but what do ya do). Grant and I then picked out fabric for the pillows and with a little help from mom I made them. There was extra fabric and Grant couldn't let it go to waste so he made his own little pillow. You can check it out on the picture below, his is the tiny one in front. I love it!






7 comments:
Wow...you guys are so amazing and so crafty! Looks great!!!!
I love it - the room and the fact that Grant sewed something!!! Oh and awesome job with the walking thing! :)
So cute! You have the best decorating sense, want to come over to my house to help???
First sounds fine. Mike will be in Argentina, but I will be there!! Room looks awesome :)
That is HILARIOUS, I LOVE that little pillow...Grant can sew better than I can. The room is really very cute!
Mike won't be in Argentina so the first is great. Our address is 8424 S Ivy Springs Lane, West Jordan UT 84081. I know we are having family dinner at Grandmas with everyone July 12th, will you be there?
You two are having way too much fun! Miss you!
Post a Comment