This was an adventure! It was just barely sprinkling when we got out of the cars so we brought the umbrella just in case... by the time we were in the visitors center we were soaked and the umbrella was pretty much useless.
I couldn't come all this way and not experience it so we headed out in the pouring, freezing rain. As you can see it was hard to see much at all. At this point my pants were soaked up past my knees, oh how thankful I was that I had a hat on that day.

The sun did come out a little and we saw this beautiful rainbow. I decided that it didn't matter what the weather was like this was an incredible place and an incredible view even if we were soaked to the bone.
After the all the rain we headed in side for some yummy boiling hot chocolate. When I say boiling I do mean boiling. We had to wait like 20 minutes to drink it so it could cool down and not burn us. The whole experience was awesome and I am glad I got to share it with Wendi, Eric and Pearce.




6 comments:
Wow, how awesome! Thanks for the cool pics, too...felt like I was there. (Which is nice because I'm a total dork for living only 3 hours away for 12 years and never got there...blame it on the parents :)
This trip is looking like you had so much fun!!! Loved seeing you on Sunday! :)
you guys are so cute!! I love those pictures. I loved Niagra falls when I went...it si pretty amazing, althought I was on the New york side. That is neat that Grant got to see his old house. What fun memories for you guys.:)
We loved hang out with you guys...so fun!!!!
That looks fantastic - what a great experience!
fun!!! i love your pictues. beautiful!!!! you look so cute! love you in that hat....darling!
Post a Comment