Friday, October 30, 2009

Pictures

For those who asked, here are the pictures of the house before we moved in...
The house!
Entry way view from the front door. Formal Living room.
Family room
Kitchen and dinningView from up stairs

13 comments:

jessi said...

So cute! I love it!!!

tiare said...

LOVE! what a great, nice big kitchen!!!

E Terry said...

LOVE it!!! I am really excited for you guys!

Mrs. JM said...

so cute! what area are you in? (you can say so on my blog where it's private so your stalker doesn't know where to find you).

congrats.

Becky and Bryce said...

So cute! I LOVE it!!!!

Alayna said...

Amazing! I LOVE IT!!!!

Sarah said...

That looks great! Now we want furnished photos :)

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Wow, so pretty!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

What's up with the for sale sign in the window?
-friend of BeckyM!

Marianne and Matt said...

SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!! I love how there is plenty of space for our family:)

Mike and Nickie said...

Send pics so we can see what it looks like moved in!! Love the house.

DeVries Family said...

Hey my LONG LOST friend!!We miss you in Sunday School! NOT the same without you!!! I NEVER know what time it is at church because Grant isn't there with the wall clock on his wrist for me to see!

I heard that someone was mean to you and MADE YOU MOVE!!!!!
So sad! Neighbors....
Just teasing!! We are happy for you! Your home looks beautiful! And it looks like you have plenty of "shade trees" in the back yard! Tell that HOA they don't know what they're talking about!

Kelley Rae said...

Looks great! So excited for you!