Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bench

Just over a month ago a few friends and I got together to test out our wood working skills. We got directions on making a bench online and set out to create a master piece. Thanks to the guys at Home Depot, my brother's and neighbors nails guns, some glue, and great company we were successful, well kind of. I should say that they were successful, I did make a bench but sadly it is a bit lopsided. I had a great time doing it and felt so powerful with the nail gun...Lori with her mostly finished bench.We had one little accident, Brittany pocked her self with the nail gun. It looks a lot worse then it really was but boy was there a lot of blood.

Can't wait for the next project!

3 comments:

jessi said...

Fun! I want to learn how to make furniture- it looks way awesome!

Becky and Bryce said...

Nail guns freak me out! I had to help Bryce when we were finishing the basement. I really don't think I was too much help. YIKES!

Sarah said...

I love that bench - you need to teach me :)