Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sick


After 3 days of horrible coughing and being miserable Grant insisted we take Chandler to the Instacare. I feel like a horrible mom for not taking him earlier, he has RSV and an Ear Infection:(

8 comments:

Dad and Mom Piller said...

How is Chandler feeling today? Has he been able to eat and sleep better now?

and "nooooo, you are not a horrible mother"

love you guys!

momp

Heidi said...

That is such a cute picture...and NO you are not a horrible mommy! Most of the time they will send you home and tell you it is viral and will have to run its course. I hope he is having a better day. Love ya

Alayna said...

But atleast he looks dashing in his hospital gown...

Staci said...

The people at that InstaCare should be shot for putting an exam table next to an outlet that a cute little guy like Chandler could just stick his finger in! Duh!

He is very cute in that gown. Kisses and hugs from his favorite - also sick - Auntie!!

Wendi and Eric said...

Chandler is so dang cute! He looks perfectly healthy! I can't wait to hold him...one day...

Becky and Bryce said...

Poor Baby! Even when he's so sick, he's so stinking cute!

Sarah said...

Poor little thing - I'm glad he's feeling better!

Marianne and Matt said...

oh I love that little hospital gown, he looks so cute!! Hope he is all recovered.