Chandler has a Johny Jump Up in my office that he plays in while I work. One day I found him stepping back as far as he could then lifting his legs and swinging through the door jam, how brilliant is he? We decided to take him to try a real swing while we were up visiting Great Grandma and he loved it. He was a little weirded out that he didn't have control of it like he does at home but he still loved it.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Swinging
Posted by Amy Piller at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute!
Oh my goodness, he's starting to look like a toddler!
we will have to go play at the park soon then, cause swings are Alyda's favorite thing....well at least they used to be, she is getting so old that now I wake up everyday and wonder what she is going to like???? Sooo cute though that he was trying to swing in his jumper, he is being very creative. Sounds like he will learn how to make his own fun.
Post a Comment