Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Whats for Dinner?

I don't know about you but the worst part of my day is deciding what I will make for dinner. It isn't necessarily actually making it (I even enjoy that sometimes) it is more of the deciding what to make and coming up with dinners that will taste good and that my husband will actually like. This is why I have to say a BIG thanks to 2 of my friends for their great cooking blogs and share them with the rest of you. You have to check them out I promise great results!


Britt's Apron

http://brittsapron.blogspot.com/

This is my Friend Brittany and I am in love with her dishes! My favorite dish so far has been the Chicken Florentine and I can't wait to try the Cheese Cake Bars (of course after the diet). For those with hard to please husbands' this is a great site, Grant has liked everything I have tried from Britt and told me to make them again and again!


My Nutritious Dish

http://mynutritiousdish.blogspot.com/

This one is from my friend Emily and I have been counting on her for a long time now. She has been teaching me how to make dinners that can actually be good and healthy!

My favorite is the Chicken Noodle Soup (slow cooker), it was my first successful Chicken Noodle soup!


I hope you all enjoys these as much as I have!!!

1 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

thanks for the plug girlie! i'm trying to figure out how to go about posting my weekly meal plans. it's been requested by many so i figure if it will help others, than, why not? but ... i'm a perfectionist! it's not as easy at it seems. how's your "diet" coming along?