Sunday, June 1, 2008

ARIZONA

Grant & I just got back from Arizona, where we went to see dad in the hospital. Thankful to say dad was able to go home today after 3 weeks of yummy hospital food:) While we were down there we were able to spend time with the family since Wendi (Grant's sister) was also in town.

Grant's mom made him a delicious birthday dinner and his sister baked a to die for chocolate cake. I mixed the icing, I know I am so helpful....lol.

We also got to see some of our friends.......
We hung out with James and Alison. Went to dinner and then
the guys played pool all night. Alison went to bed and I snuggled
up with the dogs on the floor and took a little snooze.

We also got to spend some time with my dear Alayna!
We got to see Lanz a few times...and then on
Friday she through a BBQ!

I attempted to play the Wii, laying down and driving
a car is not a good plan, lol.
Here is Grant rocking at Guitar Hero.
We also played American Idol, I shouldn't'
say we because it was everyone but me
that played. I am tone deaf and didn't
want to put everyone through that pain.
We had a great time in Arizona and can't wait to go back!
James remember it is your turn to come visit good old Utah
We have a room for you anytime:)

2 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

Well no wonder you havent called me back:) I'm glad you guys had fun, and soooo glad that Grant's dad is doing better. I have been wondering. I love all the pictures of you with Alayna, but it does make me a little homesick for my two pals:(

Alayna said...

Amos, you know I loved having you here! It was definitely a good time had by all. Why can't we keep our eyes open??