Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Friday Night Fun with Friends

Last Friday we went up to Park City with Rashael, Matt, and Rashael's brother and sister. We went up to do the Alpine slide and the new coaster. Grant and I only did the coaster and let me tell you it was so much fun. After the slide we went to Main street to eat yummy pizza. It turned out to be the Park City Art festival so after dinner we walked through all the art booths. It turned out to be a great night!

11 comments:

tiare said...

FUN! park city always offers good times! the alpine slide reminds me of wendy carter...weren't you there with us?
i love that they're racing on those bikes! haha!

Marianne and Matt said...

How fun!! I love Park City!! I loved your post about watching all the kids and being "poor" that is so cute!

E Terry said...

That looks like a lot of fun! It's been a long time since I've done the alpine slides! Hey there's another memory for you - going on them when we had the "Hill Reunion" up there years ago! Ok another came to mind - remember once when we (me, you, and Katie) would sit in the hot tub and get all those bubbles on us then run and jump into the swimming pool? We were kinda weird when we were younger! HAHA!!! Anyway the coaster sounds way fun! You'll have to tell me about them in 2 DAYS!!! YAY! I'm excited for Bear Lake and to "hang" for a couple days.

Becky and Bryce said...

Hey Amy... Bryce's sister lives in your ward. The DeVries family. That's so crazy, she called me the other day and said she saw your blog off my page and wondered how we knew eachother. Small world. I told her you're such a dollie and she's so lucky to have you in her ward. CRAZY. See ya in a couple days (ohhh ya baby!!!)

Wendi and Eric said...

Hey I want to come to family fun night. We totally wanted to do some alpine slides while we were in Utah last time...was that at your wedding?...yes it was. Funny I feel like you have been a Piller longer than just a year! Fun times! Give my brother a hug for me. love you. Wendi

DeVries Family said...

Hey Amy...I'm in your ward, guess you know that now! You are LUCKY to be blood related to that SPAZ of a cousin Becky! I only get to claim her through my Goon of a brother Bryce (he's pretty awesome too!). I saw your name when I was making a comment and thought "why do I know who Amy Piller is?". Now I know! Our ward is the best!

DeVries Family said...

P.S. Have fun in Bear Lake! Tell Bryce NOT TO MOON ANYONE!!!! I know it is sad that he has to be told, but if you know him, you understand his disabilty! Squeeze those adorable kids of theirs for me and make Shua look cross eyed at his mom as much as you can for me...hahhahaha!

mom said...

Ugh! sorry guys...i just wrote you 3 times and had to start over over and over....my brain is cooked "ugh"

anyways..

just really wanted to say "Congrats" to Amy for her Raise! That is NEAT!!!

and if you need any MaryKay, let me know. I'm putting in an order this coming Monday.

G.Grandma Quick is resting comfortably. Doesn't look like she'll be with us much longer. I would be down there now except your dad is in a bit of pain. This coming Tues. we'll know when he'll be going in the hospital for more work on his shoulder. ooooohhhh just a bit more pain. But this will help with the healing and give your dad more movement.

anyways guys....my other comments were much much better i'm sure. I think I've figured it out now.

Have a great weekend! Give us a call!

love you lots

mom

jessi said...

How fun! Hey, thanks for coming to Carters Baby Blessing, it was good to see you! We need to have a date night and do something fun! I will call you and we can set something up!!

Miss Amanda said...

Amy, I was in Park City last weekend too. That would have been awesome to run into you. Maybe next time!

Wendi and Eric said...

Where the heck is everyone? I can't get a hold of any of my family. How is grandma Quick? Tell my Mom to blog some info please. I maybe around the world but I still exist. Love you, Wendi