I really don't know why God made spiders they are just pure evil. This is the spider me and Sarah found in the bathroom at work. What am I going to do now, where am I suppose to use the bathroom at work. We all know I can't go in there again!
Yuck, I hate hate hate spider too!!! When Bryce and I were first married, he worked nights. We lived in the basement of the apartment therefore we had many many MANY spiders. I couldn't kill them, I couldn't touch them. I couldn't look at them. I would put glass over the top of them, when Bryce would get home... he'd have an array of glass to pick up and kill those nasty spiders. I hear ya!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh Amers! You make me laugh but I feel the same way about spiders! YUCK!!!
I'm so glad you did this-now i can show everyone the horror!!
Yuck, I hate hate hate spider too!!! When Bryce and I were first married, he worked nights. We lived in the basement of the apartment therefore we had many many MANY spiders. I couldn't kill them, I couldn't touch them. I couldn't look at them. I would put glass over the top of them, when Bryce would get home... he'd have an array of glass to pick up and kill those nasty spiders. I hear ya!!!!!
sick! death to all spiders! i would be the same and hold it ALL day...no one could pay to use the restroom!
Post a Comment