I can't believe I am actually one of those people who can say that to a teenager. This month my oldest niece, Cora, turned 14 and I do remember the day she was born. I was at Oakcrest camp, which Cora attended this year. The whole family had bet on a date she would be born and I had guessed August 5th. I tell ya I am good because that is the day she entered the world! I decided that this year I would take her out for pedicures to celebrate her big day. The girl that did our toes thought we were just friends that were both in highschool. She was a little surprised to find out that Cora was just 14 and that I was 27 and done with college. All in all it was a great evening with Cora! Happy Birthday Cora!
I was originally thinking we could get some ice cream afterwards with Grant so he could be a part of the celebration but Grant was in Traffic school for the evening. Sorry you weren't able to enjoy the evening with us but I am sure that Traffic school was great too, lol.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
"I Remember the day you were born"
Posted by Amy Piller at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe she's 14! I remember going to Logan with you to see her when she was, I think, just born. CRAZY!!! Hey where do you get your cute templates?
I too remember the day she was born. That is crazy that it was 14 years ago! Where does time go??
P.S. Awesome that you can pass as a high schooler!!!
Just wait till kids that you babysat get married and have kids. Then you will feel old. I love your new blog colors. Where did you find it?
Post a Comment