Thursday, June 18, 2009

Closing the Office

Remember awhile back a post called...MORE TO COME? Well the more came and my employer is going to close the Utah office. Before you think this is a bad thing I have to say that this doesn't mean I don't have a job anymore. They are having us all work from home! I am so excited about this. It will have its challenges but I feel like it is going to be so good for us not to mention the gas money I am going to save by not driving to Springville everyday. I won't officially be working from home for a couple months to give time to set it all up but I couldn't wait to tell you all how excited I am about the move!!!

6 comments:

dixie smith said...

that's awesome! i'm so happy for you! i know you've been talking about your office closing for a couple years now, but this is great. it'll be so nice to work from home.

Alayna said...

That is great news! Especially when it comes time for little Pillers to arrive...

Marianne and Matt said...

I guess that's a perfect sign for a new little arrival....to arrive:) Just kidding, work from home is still going to be a lot of work right!!??

jessi said...

Nice!!

Mike and Nickie said...

I am glad that ended a lot happier than I was anticipating!! That is awesome. Now I just wonder if you will work in your pj's every day!! July 13th sounds awesome :)

DeVries Family said...

SWEET!!! Uh...pst...Nickie.... what makes you think she would stop any of the things she ALREADY does for her morning routine?
(It's okay Amy, your pj's will still look just as good at home and they still work for that "professional" appearance you strive so hard to uphold...) ;)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!