While in Arizona we got to see some of our favorite people. On Wednesday we went to breakfast with Alayna to our new favorite place. It was so good that we took Grant's dad back for breakfast on Grant's bday(thanks Alayna). Next we headed to the bowling alley, actually we made a few stops first we headed to Alayna's because she can't just let her beautiful pink bowling ball and shoes go to waste they needed to make an appearance for sure. Then when as we were almost to the bowling alley we remembered that neither Grant nor I had socks so fabulous Marla (Alayna's mom) came to the rescue letting us borrow some socks. Now we were really ready to play...

Alayna & I weren't so great at the whole bowling thing but we sure did have a good time trying and will forever call ourselves the side sisters otherwise known as a.a.s.s (don't ask).
The day before all that fun we went to the lake with James and friends. We had a blast fishing, tubing, and just hanging out. At first Grant didn't want to try the tube out but once we got him on there we couldn't get him off I am pretty sure he spend the most time on that thing. Thanks James for a great time can't wait for next time!


Alayna & I weren't so great at the whole bowling thing but we sure did have a good time trying and will forever call ourselves the side sisters otherwise known as a.a.s.s (don't ask).After Bowling we hung out at Alayna's house and made cup cakes. I had a hard time with this for some reason and it took me forever to fill the cups. Sadly the ones we made together didn't make it they had a little problem but Alayna, the great gal that she is, made some more that looked even better then the first ones!!! We already miss you Lanz!
The day before all that fun we went to the lake with James and friends. We had a blast fishing, tubing, and just hanging out. At first Grant didn't want to try the tube out but once we got him on there we couldn't get him off I am pretty sure he spend the most time on that thing. Thanks James for a great time can't wait for next time!

3 comments:
Man...you are so POPULAR!!!! We are losers! Can WE be friends with you guys too? Actually...we know the truth! People are secretly just afraid of Grant so they pretend to be his friend so he won't hurt them. Big bully...
SWEET cabinets! Our place is getting to that point where we need to start replacing and improving...I wish we could afford it!!! Are you up for some "service" work?
I am glad you guys had so much fun! I am jealous you got to go to AZ and see Alayna!
Aww...I miss you too! Great pics by the way. I especially love the pic of you on the tube where your face is just shining with excitement! Glad you had fun and glad I could spend some quality time with you!
Post a Comment