Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Grant



We Celebrated Grant's birthday while in Arizona. Grant, Dad, and myself went to breakfast while mom stayed home making this beautiful and delicious cake. That night we went to a comedy club, it was hilarious, we loved it!




No candles so we made do with a match.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you guys had a great time in Arizona. I would love to come see you guys again, or even have you come down here.

Amy Piller said...

Forsure James, we need to plan something. We had a great time and were glad we got to spend so much time with you guys. I know Grant has missed you a lot so it was god for him.

Marianne and Matt said...

That cake looks yummy!! Looks like a fun birthday!

Sarah said...

That is such a yummy looking cake! I love that photo of you two at the bottom - so cute!