
We ended the day with a hummer tour. This wasn't just any tour this was the Jeep Eater tour and it was a blast. There were several times when we were on only 2 wheels and you can bet you heard some screams coming from my seat at times.
We stopped to stretch our legs (and of course take a picture for the blog). When one of the other guys on the tour heard a hissing noise. No it wasn't a snake thank goodness, but it was a leak in the tire. We tried to go a little farther but the tire was fading fast so they had to bring us a new truck. Every time we do something like this we seem to have some kind of issue (remember Grant's b-day last year? the brakes broke on the Sand dune while driving it). It all worked out and we made it out alive, thankfully! It really was a blast and I highly recommend the Hummer tour if your ever in Sedona.
Monday, June 15, 2009
More Arizona
Day 2
We went with Grant's parents to the Kartchner Caverns. I highly recommend this. It was incredible what was inside that mountain. You couldn't take pictures so we got some post cards to remember how incredible it was.
Day 3
Grant and I headed up to Sedona for the day. We shopped, ate, shopped, & met an alien.
More Arizona to come!
Posted by Amy Piller at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! Hey did you mean July 11th? July 13th is a Monday... Ya I think we could make it that Saturday, and is this for the guys too? Shawn thinks it's a "girlie" thing hahaha! And what about the kiddos?
I told my mom that she has to accompany me to Tucson. I am not quite sure if I have convinced her yet...but then again I forgot to tell her about the caves. That will get her for sure! Miss your guts!
Man!!!!that looked like fun...too bad I only got an hour with Layns, your so lucky...
"Met" an alien huh? Right!!! We all know that Grant is an abuctee!!
TOTALLY obvious that he had his brain sucked out by other life forms...
Post a Comment