For those of you that don't already know this about me, I am prone to have car problems. I have always had a car with some kind of issue and my cars have spend lots of time in the shop. Well this past weekend was no different for me. About a month ago my “service engine” light came on and my car was making some strange noises so I took it into our GREAT mechanic. That nice little visit ended up costing us $1500. Well as we were leaving the St. George house my “service engine” light came on again. My brother said it sounded like it needed oil so we checked it and of course it did. Thinking we were good with just that we gassed and oiled up and were off on our long drive home. About 7 miles from St. George my wonderful car started making the scariest noise I have ever heard it make. It sounded like a race car you couldn't even hear yourself think. I made Grant pull over and called Scott to try and pull over behind us. Both him and Staci had to cut of a Semi in other to pull over and save us. It was decided that it was an exhaust issue so we drove the rest of the way home. Well we didn't go home we went straight to the shop and left the car. The next morning Grant got a call from the shop saying it was the O2 censor that fell out. They welded it back together and the car was ready to go. The good news was that the whole ordeal only cost us $21. How great is that $21 and a 4 hour drive in a race car where you couldn't hear anything but the roaring of the. I am just so thankful that it is over and it only gost $21! THANK YOU All Tune & Lube!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I wish I had a car trouble that only cost $21!!!
That is awesome...welding involved and it only cost $21!!!
Freaky! I hate car problems! I remember the last little problem I had with my service engine light coming on that cost me nearly $1000. So $21 is rockin'!
P.S. Glad you are safe...cause a world without Amy is like wasted space...
i HATE cars for this reason. there are ALWAYS problems with my car....although it's so old i don't even have a service engine light! ha ha!
$21 is AWESOME!! Your St. George trip looked like sooo much fun. I miss that place. It seems like forever since I have been there!!
Post a Comment