Let me tell you it was full of exciting stuff.......
- Friday started off with me having to plan and have a fun Friday at work. We went to the park, played Bocce Ball, and ate my yummy brownies and milk.
- I left work early so I could go to the tint shop to get our new car's windows tinted. I ended up sitting there for over 2 hours to get it done. I guess there was a mix up because they had us down at 3 and Grant told me to take it at 3:30. The guy didn't think we were going to show so he told someone else to come in and so we had to be done after that person. It worked out though because I got to spend about an hour talking to a guy that just moved here from Texas. He told me how it was hard to have the mom of the family stay home and have just one income but it was do able and worth it. He was funny and told me all the things I could tell Grant to make Grant want it too. Thank goodness we don't have to worry about this for at least another year(I hope).
- Grant made me dinner since I had to spend so long in at the tint shop and it was delicious.
- Saturday we cleaned out our storage area and got rid of a ton of stuff. Hooray!!!
- Uncle Russ and Renae were in town for Jake's baby blessing so we had a big old family party.
- Grant & Dad went to the U of U game and we won 37 to 21!
- Sunday was Sophia's baby blessing, it was beautiful and great to see so much family.
- Sunday night we babysat Boston. He makes me baby hungry but I know that they come much smaller than him to start with so I am ok waiting awhile.
Over all it was a great weekend and I can't wait for next weekend!!!!

5 comments:
WOW! full weekend. isn't bocce ball fun?
i think it does sound like you're a little baby hungry....right there with you girl!
It was fun spending some of the weekend with you!!! We really need to get together and have a girls night or something but I know it's so hard when we live like 2 HOURS from each other!!! Geeze! Hahaha!
I haven't been blog stalking you for a while!!! So I read all your entries and will just comment on them. The funniest is that Jason hurt his leg on Sunday....Kev had a similiar expereince, but he went four wheeling during conference break and was supposed to be back by the next conference. Well, he ended up getting stuck in a big mudd puddle, seizing the engine and had to take the next day off work to clean up the car and work on the engine. (Yeah, mud got all over the interior of the car) and the worst part was that Bryan and Chandler (he was only 2 then) were in the car, and Kev had to carry them through the mud to get them out. Needless to say he does not four wheel anymore, just joy rides :)
Looks like you guys are having tons of fun four wheeling, going to concerts, St. George and my favorite, getting pulled over! Isn't that always a treat!
I am sorry the hot tub cover fell on you, I didn't realize it would hurt so bad. Now it makes me feel really bad because Hunter was in the hot tub by himself....(We were standing right next to it) and the wind blew and the cover fell on his head and knocked him in the water (well, further in the water, he hangs out on the cool off bench) and kev pulled it up and pulled Hunter out, and we just told him he was ok. After two min. of crying we told him that's enough, he is tuff, and he stopped crying... poor little guy! Yea, I'm really mother of the year
So where do you work that you get to play bocce ball in the park and eat brownies? I want a job like that! :)
What a nice husband to cook you dinner!! By the way, I haven't forgot about the recipes. It's just that I only get the computer right now for like two minutes a day....cause of matt's school. This weekend I will have some more computer time, and I will send them.
Post a Comment