
Last night Grant & I went to the So You Think You Can Dance Concert/Tour. We had great seats front row of the lower bowl straight back from the stage. The show was awesome almost as great as the whole show, Katy and Joshua are still my favorite. I can't wait tell next year!!!!!!

6 comments:
That's awesome!! I didn't really watch it this last year, but it has been pretty entertaining in the past!
Now That is Where I wanted to go!
Oh my heck!!! I am SO jealous!!! And you even got Grant to go?! That's awesome! I LOVE that show and I too can't wait for next season!
i didn't get a chance to watch this past season either, but man those people are SOOO talented! it would have been fun to be there up close and personal!
What?? I had no idea you were going to that. JEALOUS!!!
Yeah Ames I want to see you new car...that's awesome.
Post a Comment