Sunday, September 21, 2008

Up in the Mountains!

Our good friends Matt & Rashael invited us to their uncle Don's cabin on Saturday and it was a blast. We headed up after I finished doing the primary activity getting there about noon. There was a lot of family up there so they made a huge feast of food it was so much food that after everyone ate the food still looked untouched. After eating to much food and yummy brownies we headed out on the four wheelers. Every time we got on them it would start to rain but we still got a few rides in. We just hung out went on a walk in the mountains, played horse shoes, played cards and had an all around great time!

5 comments:

Megane said...

Sounds like great fun! the pictures bring back memories. You are in primary too, huh? I have been in primary for about 5 years now and currently am the primary president! Great fun. are you a teacher or in the pres.? I really enjoy primary it would be hard to go back to RS for me.

Alayna said...

Amy, you don't have a button...

Just kidding! Glad you had fun. I too spent some time this weekend in the outdoors. But, you will just have to check my blog another day for the details...

Kelley Rae said...

Doesn't everyone need a good trip to the mountains every once in awhile?! W're certainly past due for outs. Looks like fun!

mom said...

Gosh, How is your "head" feeling today? Ouch!

The pictures "Up in the Mountains" looked "fabulous" And you guys are wearing "long sleeves"!!!!

We're still swimming in our pool. The water temperture is Down to low 80's....so it's beginning to show a change in the weather coming. "maybe" hehhehheh

love you both!

momp

Becky and Bryce said...

You always have such fun adventures going on. I'm glad your taking advantage of those "before baby" times. So fun!