The Six Quirks Tag
Kelley & Emily tagged me and I had to come up with six quirks about myself( I am sure I have a lot but this is hard). Here are the rules:-List 6 of your quirks-Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them-List the rules on your blog
1- I have a phone Phobia. I know that sounds weird but basically every time I have to make a call or answer my phone I get a nervous stomach ache. I don't know why I just don't have good phone skills and when I am on the phone it’s like I forget who I am and my mind goes blank and I have nothing to say. This doesn't happen when it is work related for some reason it is only with personal calls which is so stupid. There are only about 3 people that I don't get nervous when I call (and you should know who you are).
2- I can't stand to leave dirty dishes in the sink. I usually do the dishes as I make dinner and definitely make sure they are done when we are finished eating.
3- I like my garments folded just right. Every once in awhile Grant helps me fold the laundry and I have to just let things be because I am glad he is helping but it is hard for me not to have my garments folded just right so they fit in the drawer perfectly.
4- I am going to be like Emily and list one or two things for Grant since this is a family blog, When Grant drives my car which is an automatic he puts his hand on my knee and when he slows down he always moves my knee as if he is shifting, I can't help but laugh every time he does it:)
5- "What" Every time Grant says something to someone and they don't answer within 3 seconds he says "What?” I am one of those people who has to think about what I am going to say so Babe maybe you could give me 5 or 7 seconds before you think I am not going to respond.(love you babe).
6- I am always asking "Are you ok" or "What’s wrong". It drives people crazy, especially Grant. I don't know why I do it I just want everyone to be happy and enjoying themselves so I always ask to make sure they are
The 6 people that I tag are Marianne, Alayna, Emily H, Jessi, Becky, Tia. Love you all!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Six Quirks
Posted by Amy Piller at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That was fun! This has been a fun tag, I hope you didn't mind doing it! A phone phobia!? That's the first I've ever heard of that. :) But I'm with you on the folded laundry/garments!
Those are some great "quirks"! I'm with you on the garment thing too. Spence actually introduced me to roll the bottoms with the tops and then when I married Shawn, I introduced him to that. Haha it's kinda convenient.
I love this tag. I will definitely do it. I hear ya on the phone phobia, as well as the dishes in the sink. That is funny about Grant only giving you like three seconds to answer a question!!You need to come fold my garments(don't have the patience for it) Although I do fold Matt's perfectly!!
Yeah Ok I wanna be tagged too!!!HELLOOO out there, noone likes blogging with me, I know I am slow but come on give me a break!!!!
Ok..."heads up on this one Amy" Your mother-n-law also has a thing with the phone. After I hang up i'm just shaking my head because I feel like i just sounded like someone who just had a little bit toooo much 'caffine' and i'm saying to myself "well,"that" must of sounded like a weird phone conversation"! UGH
lol
momPiller
p.s. soooo, tell me....how do you keep your garments folded in the dawer???? No problem with Grant's dad's but mine???? hmmmmmm may last until I close the drawers.
That was so fun to read! I love the shifting thing...my hubby is always doing the air brake when I drive!
Post a Comment