Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Morning

Mornings are the worst for me, for some reason I just hate them. I hate......

  • the sound of the alarm beeping in my ears
  • trying to find the snooze button in the dark
  • getting out of my warm comfy bed
  • taking the time to actually do my hair
  • sharing one little counter between two people to get ready
  • having to pack a lunch before I can leave
  • looking at the clock and realizing I have 10 minutes to get to work and it is a 30min drive
  • AND FINALLY THE KICKER........... GETTING PULLED OVER for going 40mph in a 25mph zone(lets just say this morning didn't start off so great, lol)

I got pulled over right by my brother's house and was so worried that someone might drive by. Then I see a white minivan coming my way and of course it was Ashlie (my sister-in-law). I felt like crawling under my chair so she couldn't see me but instead I looked over and waved HELLO! I felt so stupid sitting there with the lights going on the cop car behind me there was nothing I could do it was obvious that I had been pulled over. There is some good news, I can go to traffic school online and get it off my record! No matter how late you are don't SPEED its not worth it!!!

8 comments:

tiare said...

oh my heck! i feel the exact same way about mornings lately! shoot me now, because then i can stay in this warm bed!!!
sorry about the ticket....i loved that you waved though!!!!

E Terry said...

Oh my gosh Amy! You have not been having the best of days!!! First your car, then your head, now a pull over?!?! I'm so sorry! But on another note, yay - I'm excited to see you this weekend, and yes your wonderful parents are letting us stay there as well (it's times like these I wish we didn't live in Ogden haha). Try to have a good rest of the week haha! Love ya!

marianne said...

You poor thing. It always stinks to get a ticket. Also, sorry about the hit on your head, but you are so funny because I really was thinking you were going to say something about the lightening....glad you didn't though!!

Sarah said...

That sucks Amy - I'm sorry! Good job with going to traffic school - like it never happened right :)

Alayna said...

Oh Amos...what luck you have!

P.S. I totally love that you are rockin' the blogging lately.

DeVries Family said...

Amy, you are great! No matter what happens to you...you laugh!! I love it! I wish I was more like that!

Kelley Rae said...

Sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but that's pretty much what I did! :) Thanks for another great story yet again!

Wendi and Eric said...

Something awful about getting in trouble as an adult. It makes you feel like you are 3 years old again. We wish you better mornings from now on! love you.