Grant had some great ideas for our roof as you can see..... we did the "stop here" signand of course a U.
I don't have many treats here at our house in an attempt to be healthy so when Grant got hungry for a treat...... our house didn't hold up well.
We also had our family Ornament party this past Sunday.

7 comments:
Oh Grant! You and your love of the "U". I will never understand it...
P.S. Why is it that my gingerbread houses either a) fall apart before the decorations go on or b) look trashy? You guys did an awesome job!!!
You did do a great job! Was that a kit or did you just make it? I have never made one, and I want to do one with Hunter bear... let me know!
now that is talent!....
and creativity on the treat!
cute houses. You two are soo cute to have so much fun together for all of the holidays...I love it!!
Haha! I love the bitten out house! Have fun in Arizona! :)
That is so funny that Grant ate the house - lol!!
Have fun in Arizona!
I don't blame you Grant! I love that you guys are so festive! Wish we could be there to play along.
Post a Comment