Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Our Christmas started on December 22nd when we went up to my mom and dads to have our little Christmas together. We had a nice dinner and then played games. The next night Grant and I went to Thanksgiving Point for dinner. We were going to go on a wagon ride to see the lights but they were sold out so we just walked around the shops and looked at the reindeer. Next we went home and opened our gifts. I am not sure why but I loved this little Christmas this year.....
Did you notice the fire on the TV? We got a movie fireplace for our wedding so we put it to use while we opened our presents:)
Opening my stocking. (Grant did suck a great job on the stocking)
It was really a perfect night!

The next day we got on a plane and left the snow behind! We spent Christmas with mom and dad in warm Arizona.

It was a great Christmas!

5 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

That looks so fun, I always thought it would be kinda fun to "go away" for Christmas! What a fun Christmas you had (missed you on Christmas Eve).

Alayna said...

glad you had fun. and i can't believe you thought it was warm here! you are crazy!!!

E Terry said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Sarah said...

I love the way you extended Christmas for a whole week - good planning!

Wendi and Eric said...

We really are missing you now. We hated that you came to Az and we weren't there. When are you coming to the Piller's for Christmas again? Every other year? Just so I can plan to have my family there too. Love you both.