Sunday I had the great pleasure of attending Priesthood. Yep, you heard me right and as you would imagine I was the only girl in the room. Grant had invited me to come with him when he got set apart as an Elders teacher, when I accepted I had no idea that it would be done in class. Of course I got all kinds of looks and at one point one of the bishopric asked Grant what "this" was all about as he pointed to me. Grant told him that the first presidency had contacted him and they were trying out women having the priesthood. Then the bishop who was conducting did a great job of pointing out that I was there as he picked on Grant and I the entire time. It was actually kind of fun to take a break from the usual and see all the secret, lol, stuff that goes on in there.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is funny... I always wondered what the big secret things they do in there...you will have to fill us in :)
That is soo funny I was just thinking on sunday that I wanted to go visit priesthood to hear Matt teach. I never get to hear his lessons:(
that's awesome!! i'm sure you were glad the bishop took the opportunity to make fun of you!!!
That's too funny! Ya we're planning on being there this Sunday... hopefully it wont snow too hard haha!
Post a Comment