Ok, so we are going provate. We would still love for all of you to check us out and stay in contact so please comment and leave us your e-mail address!
oh oh oh I want in!!! Pick me Pick me!!!
Haha I second what Becky said! I think you have my e-mail address but if you don't, let me know.
I would love an invite.weisenbeck@digis.netThanks.
You know you can't forget us!
I would love to be added so we can still keep in touch!suziebean1@aol.com
I would love to keep up with your life! jfjeldsted@hotmail.com
tialg@yahoo.com
you better add me!!!
Please add me on too.amandagrace06@yahoo.com
wephillips@mac.comLove you guys.
me too! annie_devries@q.com
if you really do go private .. add me. and i've been notified that we graduated 10 years ago this year. sigh.http://brightonhigh99.blogspot.com/
add me ...
Can i be part of the private club or is it strictly non co-workers?
Post a Comment
15 comments:
oh oh oh I want in!!! Pick me Pick me!!!
Haha I second what Becky said! I think you have my e-mail address but if you don't, let me know.
I would love an invite.
weisenbeck@digis.net
Thanks.
You know you can't forget us!
I would love to be added so we can still keep in touch!
suziebean1@aol.com
I would love to keep up with your life! jfjeldsted@hotmail.com
tialg@yahoo.com
you better add me!!!
Please add me on too.
amandagrace06@yahoo.com
wephillips@mac.com
Love you guys.
me too! annie_devries@q.com
if you really do go private .. add me.
and i've been notified that we graduated 10 years ago this year. sigh.
http://brightonhigh99.blogspot.com/
add me ...
Can i be part of the private club or is it strictly non co-workers?
Post a Comment