Curses at Grant & Amy’s house....
- Speaking with the hiccups
- “bock bock”
- Drill sergeant screaming
- Expressing your love for everyone that “dings”
- Hands glued to your head……
Those are just a few of the CURSES that were being passed around at Grant & Amy’s house on Tuesday. Grant got the game “Curses” for his birthday and we decided to give it a try with Lanz, Lindsey, and Zach. Basically it is just a game to completely make fun of everyone. I had a stomach ach from laughing so hard. At one point Grant had to speak in a French accent, say “bock bock” when he spoke, hold his hands above his head like bunny ears and use his hands like sign language while speaking. Zach had to bite his tongue while speaking and tell a lie every time it was his turn. Really you just can’t get the fill without playing. Beware this is my new favorite game so hopefully we will be playing it with YOU soon.
I also have to tell you that Alayna brought the Newlyweds game and we well……..sort of sucked. But Grant and I did win so I guess we do know each other at least a little bit, ha ha!!!!! Poor Alayna probably knows more then she wanted to about our little marriage, hopefully she still loves us!

4 comments:
ha ha ha! i've only seen people playing, i'll have to invest in that!
sounds like a killer time....you never mentioned the embarrassing things you had to do....
We want to play......someday I guess:)
That sounds awesome... I wanna play!!!! Come on over and hangout, bring your game!!! GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES
Hey Amy!!! So, obviously, I found your blog site - (when you commented on Nickie's discussion on the dimond site) - WAY cute! I liked it so much, I created one for us too! Haha... so check us out - http://shawnandemilyterry.blogspot.com/
That game sounds way fun!
Can't wait to see you on Sunday!
Post a Comment