After my last post I found out that lots of people at my office were feeling just like me so we decided to have a fun day. Everyone brought their favorite treat to share and we kicked off our shoes for some good old fashion fun!
The one in the top right corner is mine. They are little fruit tarts and I must say delicious;)
The one in the top right corner is mine. They are little fruit tarts and I must say delicious;)
Amie brought her Wii and Russ brought his PS2 so
we played Dance Dance Revolution and Guitar hero all day
So turns out I am totally in love with Dance Dance Revolution. I want one so bad. We put it on workout mode and by the end we were dying. I think it would be a fun way to really workout!
When I told Grant what we did he was jealous but I had to remind him that he gets
RAISES & BONUSES unlike us, lol.

5 comments:
WOW, you made me want that dance revolution game. You looked like you were really ROCKIN!! How fun...I think it's good to have fun days like that every once in awhile...or everyday would be cool too:)
Are you guys hiring??
i am a lover of DDR as well. i heard this story where this girl lost 26 pounds just by doing that...she didn't even change her diet!!! sign me up for one too. that food looks so good!!! what a pair - junk food and DDR.....i'm drooling right now!
Hey Amy it me... I can find you ANYWHERE!!! Hee hee hope it's okay that I checked out your blog. I use my blogspot way more then the family sight too. You'll have to come check us out over there. I'm so excited to stay in better touch with ya. You ROCK!!! whoooooa that was like I was in high school signing your year book or something. YIKES!!!
what up cousins.. how goes it..
Post a Comment