Monday, June 2, 2008

Have I told you lately how much..... I hate SPIDERS!!!

Ok, so last night I was just cleaning up after painting our bathroom and I went outside to put the paint in the storage on the patio. As I closed the door I looked down at my hand and to my DISMAY I saw this......

Ok, so it wasn't this exact spider. We didin't take the time to take a picture, this one is from the internet.

When I looked down at it, its eyes met mine. It then lifted its front legs and showed me its fangs. Of course I screamed *&$@ and ran. Thankfully I did because I then found out it was a jumping spider. It sprang off the door right at me, I almost wet myself. Grant was trying to find out why I was running into the house yelling that famous word I shouldn't say. When I told him what happenedhe ran to the rescue. After some work on Grant's part he finally killed it, but all I could see when I was trying to sleep was that ugly little face staring at me like he was going to eat me. I love summer just not the SPIDERS!!!

3 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

I'm right there with ya.....spiders suck!! I have a great spider story but it involves me in the nude, so maybe I will just save that for in person, or on the phone:)

Alayna said...

First of all, that spider picture is freaking scary! And yes, I agree that spiders are not my favorite thing to run into. I think I have a whole herd of black widows that live outside my house. Remember that day in Utah when you called me over to your house to kill a spider? By the way, I love the drama of your story...

Emily said...

You do tell a great story, with lots of drama. Someday we should get together and all swap spider stories, lets see if we can laugh so that you do wet yourself. Just kidding. The other day I saw a spider on Kate and calmly took it off her. I have had to subdue the "freak" reflex because my children, as i am sure all do, totally imitate and inflate it!