Have you ever heard the song called "Barenaked" by Jennifer love Hewitt? (don't worry if not I put some of the words below) Right now it says exactly how I feel......
Do you ever have that dream where you’re walking naked down the street and everyone just stares?
Do you ever feel so deep that you speak your mind, you put others straight to sleep, you wonder if anybody cares.
Sometimes I think I’m the only one whose day turned out unlike it had begun and I feel bare-naked and I just can’t take it.
I’m getting jaded no I just can’t fake it anymore, cause I’m bare-naked and I know life is what you make it, wish I could float away to some other day.
The last line is how I feel today......Please tell me I am not the only one who feels like this sometimes.......

1 comments:
Well you have to give us a little more information than that. What exactley happened? By the way, I have felt the same way, I'm sure everyone does now and then....your definitely not alone there.
Post a Comment