This weekend we got the family together to celebrate all the June birthdays in the family. There really isn't very many June bdays, but to me one of the most important! We celebrated Grants and Marshalls big days, Grant turned 25 and Marshal 12.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Family Fun!
Posted by Amy Piller at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
cute kidlets! sounds like a super fun weekend!!!
What an ADORABLE family you have...or should I say I HAVE(cause they really are mine too:)!!Looks like fun.
ahhh family i haven't seen in ages.. Yes we will be there at the family dinner! I'm so excited to see you!!
All I have to say is I love the Richins family!
It's so fun to see your family! I love the last picture of all the boys with their hands in their mouths, where they watching a scarey movie? Where were all the girlies?
I have to agree with alayna...you have to love the richins fam! They are all so cute!
Post a Comment